This is a leading cloud provider based in Warrington.
This company provides access to some of the latest technology and with their fast-moving environment, the successful applicants will have a chance to develop invaluable industry experience.
They are looking for an IT Apprentice to work within their service desk team as a Junior Technical Analyst.
Working within this highly proficient team, you will be responsible for managing and supporting their customer’s solutions.
Responsibilities: [will include, but not be limited to:]
• Providing support to staff at all levels for a wide range of cloud solutions
• Supporting Windows Server 2012 and above
• Supporting Windows, Office 365 and other applications
• Supporting a VMWare & Citrix infrastructure
• Developing Cisco expertise for network troubleshooting
• Helping with server / solution setup alongside senior engineers
• Joining on-call when ready for additional compensation
• Become a member of our first line service delivery team, responding to and resolving IT queries from our broad range of clients
• Assist with project delivery tasks, including the delivery and commissioning of equipment on site
• Learn a broad range of IT skills, including core infrastructure, end user devices, networking, cloud platforms and VOIP technology. Platforms covered include Microsoft, Google and Apple devices and software
• A natural interest and passion for computers & technology is desirable
• The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of computers
• Driven by enthusiasm & willingness to learn new skills
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C & above or equivalent.
Shift based between 8am and 6pm with a requirement to join an on-call rota once trained.
37.5hrs per week.
• We will provide a £1000 bonus to any apprentice who learns to drive and buys a car during their apprenticeship.
• Further training, career development opportunities.
Progression to 18k PA upon completion of their apprenticeship.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.