Class specialise in providing Digital Transformation to the not-for-profit sector. Class work alongside clients to understand their needs, novating and transforming legacy services into a cloud environment. This digital transformation enables our clients to better provide to their service users and improve the social impact they create. Class then aim to offer leading support for those services and to evolve those services as our clients evolve.
Our Customer Operations team are the heartbeat of our company and engage with clients, both to deliver digital transformation (deploy new solutions) and to maintain and support existing services. Working with both existing and new clients, engaging with both legacy and new cloud technology, our Customer Operations team deal with a range of enquiries and a diverse client base.
We’re looking for a sharp and focused Tier 1 engineer who enjoys working with technology and working with clients.
- You will work with our Customer Operations and Professional Services engineering teams to understand, scope and deliver digital transformation to new clients
- You will carry our day to day support and maintenance activities for existing clients
- On-site configuration and commissioning of services
- Updating solution documentation
- Remote support and trouble shooting
- On-site support
- Commitment to self-development
- High energy and resilient
- Team player
- Attention to detail
5 GCSE’s, grade A-C or equivalent including Maths and English.
Continual training and progression on offer, we are looking for someone who is looking to grow with he business.
- Free snacks, drinks at the office
- Company events including summer BBQs, Summer and Christmas Party
- Usual benefits such as: pension, paid leave, 25 days holiday etc.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.