Pure Broadband was established in 2009, driven by a desire to provide alternative broadband service’s within Hull and the surrounding areas. Offering bespoke internet packages to businesses, Pure Broadband is growing rapidly!
They are now seeking an Infrastructure Technician Apprentice to join their current team of 3. You will learn about aspects of IT, including networking, hardware configuration and software installations. Perks of the job include free broadband and a work mobile phone.
Find out more about Pure Broadband here: https://www.purebroadband.net/
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Providing IT Support remotely
- Networking and server work
- Hardware configuration
- Working with routers and switches
- Software installations on computers and laptop
- Security configuration and connection of devices to the cloud
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by Baltic Apprenticeships and Pure Broadband
Desired qualities, skills & knowledge:
- Interest in working through and fixing code
- Good communication skills
- Proactive mind-set
- Passion and interest in IT
- Committed and eager to learn
- Experience of hardware/software would be preferable
- Minimum grades: GCSE Maths C or above, Level 2 Functional Skills Maths or Adult Numeracy
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £9360 per annum
- Monday – Friday, 8.00am – 5.00pm or 9.00am – 6.00pm
- 40 hours per week
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Wage increments depending on individual performance
- Free broadband
- Work mobile phone
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage. In the meantime, if you want to get a head start on the other applicants, expand your knowledge with the links provided!
Baltic Apprenticeships - Information, advice and guidance
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role. For more information, please read Annex A on the below document: