Do you have a natural passion for IT and want to start your career with an award-winning, managed services company looking after big clients up and down the country?
Established in 2006, Aspire Technology Solutions specialise in: hosted services, data centre solutions, communications and IT support. They have grown organically year on year with 150+ highly trained staff and now have sites across the North East and London.
Thanks to this growth, Aspire are looking to expand their team and would like an apprentice to join their Gateshead based team, With a free metro pass and gym membership discounts, it's a fantastic opportunity for an aspiring tech professional.
Roles & Responsibilities (will include but not be limited to):
- Provide 1st line of support on the help desk
- Working on support tickets and providing project support to senior engineers
- Setting up desktops & laptops
- Password resets, new user requests and fault logging
- Assisting with infrastructure refreshes
- Telephony rollouts
Desired Qualities, Skills & Knowledge:
- A natural passion for IT
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- A logical approach to troubleshooting hardware and software issues
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to take direction and constructive feedback
- A mature and confident attitude towards work
- Previous experience in customer service would be preferable
- Full driving license is essential due to the nature of the role
- Grade 4 in Maths or equivalent is required for this role.
Salary, Hours & Benefits:
- £10,500 Per Annum
- Monday - Friday (hours between 8 AM - 6 PM)
- 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days annual leave including bank holidays
- Gym Membership Discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
- Metro Pass
There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.