CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 250 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
- To provide onsite IT support to schools
- Maintaining accurate time keeping and the ability to work in a team
- Escalating issues to the Resource Manager (where required) in a timely manner
Desirable skills: [Experience with:]
- Windows SBS 2008, Server 2012 R2 and Server 2016
- Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Active Directory Sync
- Active Directory, Group Policy Management, Print Management
- Remote Desktop Services - Dell Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Servers and iDrac)
- SmoothWall and Sophos
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritise case load and manage time effectively
- Proactive approach to improving the quality of service we provide
- Ability to pass DBS Checks
- If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus [though it is not essential]
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
The job includes exposure to networking and will be focused around customer service.
The office has just expanded and has a great atmosphere with a football table on site.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.