Established in 2006, Liit is based in Hertfordshire, with a nationwide presence and a team of skilled, accredited engineers. Liit offers a comprehensive and wide range of services including Infrastructure support and Cloud IT services.
This role is within a company that Installs and supports IT infrastructure for Business. The client is looking for a candidate to complete an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 apprenticeship.
Main role and responsibilities:
Initial duties include:
- Providing day to day technical support, primarily over the telephone, and through using remote administration tools
- Identifying clients problems, logging calls, and trying to provide a first time fix
- Occasionally visiting client sites with a consultant
- Managing call queues and communication with clients keeping them up-to-date
- Provide support to on-site Technical Consultants
- Interest in Technology
- Keen to learn and to fit into the working environment
- Problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
5 GCSE's, grade A* - C, including Maths and English.
Potential career progression within the company.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.