We deliver affordable homes to rent or bus across the south east and east of England. We also provide supported housing services to help the more vulnerable people in our communities. Our people impact on the lives of others and our business every day, so we're committed to developing talent and growing ambition.
We're at a particularly exciting point in our story, having recently merged with another large housing association, Catalyst. The merger makes us stronger and more able to deliver our social purpose.
We're looking for people who want to be the best they can in their role, and who want to make a difference day in, day out. Does that sound like you? If so, we want you to join us.
As an apprentice, you’ll be working as a part of a busy IT team to carry out all relevant and necessary IT fault resolution and administration processes efficiently and effectively to our customers, whilst providing outstanding customer service standards.
Main role and responsibilities:
- Attempt 1st fix resolution, fault resolution, classification and escalation for all IT incidents
- Provide 1st line support and basic maintenance of IT assets, including mobile devices
- Administration of the IT asset inventory
- Processing of all IT related orders including ordering, installations, invoicing and deliveries
- Assist in maintaining IT documentation relating to suppliers, customers, procedures and systems
- Assistance with regular IT monitoring tasks
- Administration of mobile contracts and fixed line numbers
- Administration of Microsoft Desktop (Windows 7/10) and Server technologies including Active Directory
- Administration of the Citrix Xen Desktop and Citrix Xen App infrastructure
- Continued technical development and expand expertise beyond basic first line administration and fault finding
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Clear verbal and written communication skills including accurate data entry and typing skills
- Flexibility and adaptable to working in order to meet competing priorities within timescales/deadlines
Desirable personal qualities:
- Ability to work independently, as well as being a team member
- Desire to learn and develop IT skills
- Values the importance of building positive customer relationships to ensure effective service delivery
- Committed to providing a high-quality customer focused service
- Experience of IT systems and applications (Microsoft Windows 7/10, Office suite)
- Previous customer service experience
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.