The company was created to drive digital value for our Customers in the facilities sector. The Omni Telemetry team draw on years of experience in the Engineering, FM, IT and Software sectors. We are passionate about delivering tangible value to our customers whilst disrupting the Facilities sector. By bringing together Engineering experts and Software specialists, we are changing the way Facilities are managed.
The apprentice will take responsibility for the support and administration of Omni’s core applications. This will include working with the internal team and directly with customers to ensure we deliver a superior service.
Main role and Responsibilities:
- Become the expert in using Omni’s applications and stay on top of changes as they are introduced.
- Managing the support queue to ensure Customers and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Resolving support incidents for Omni’s core applications.
- Capturing feedback and generating development suggestions to improve the solutions.
- Generating online support material for the Customer to help themselves.
- Identifying clusters of incidents and then supporting the process of Root Cause Analysis, so all incidents are resolved.
- Deliver a secure approach and support the application for ISO27017 (Cloud Service Provider).
- Experience in an FM role or similar customer service or IT role.
- Experience of service desk/ call centre processes and workflow.
- Experience in dealing with and managing Customers.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good written English skills.
- Ability to distil a complex scenario into a simple solution.
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service.
- Time management
- 5 GCSE's including Maths and English at grade C and above.
Will either move onto a Higher Level Apprenticeship or potentially gain a full time opportunity, which will be dependant on performance.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.