Socitm Advisory LTD are a rapidly growing business who target the public sector. The IT team are growing naturally with the business and would like to bring enthusiastic people on the journey. 90% of our work force is remote providing a new set a challenges for an ever-changing environment.
- The timely and accurate logging of customer issues into the Call Management system, from both phone calls and incoming emails
- Using the formal call logging system in place, and be responsible for the quality of the information recorded – to be able to produce clear descriptions relating to user problems that ensure timely and efficient solutions
- Recognising when a call is urgent and escalate accordingly
- Carrying out configuration and testing of new kit
- The ability to work as part of a team, whilst remaining self-motivated in managing your own workload
- Will act quickly in crisis situations so the company can resume normal operations as soon as possible
- The successful candidate will have a personal interest and enthusiasm in IT
- Will be able to adapt to new technology
- The ability to demonstrate an excellent customer service
- The ability to prioritise workload and dealing with conflicting demands
- Able to ensure a high quality service is essential
English and Maths GCSE’s.
Monday - Friday, 8:30am till 5pm, 40hrs per week.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, you will progress into becoming a full member of the IT team that will later grow into a team of 6 full technicians and specialist members, all grown from the apprenticeship program. Socitm Advisory LTD are a rapidly growing business who target the public sector.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.