A leading cloud provider based in Warrington is looking for an IT Apprentice to work within its service desk team.
This company provides access to some of the latest technology and with their fast-moving environment the successful applicants will have a chance to develop invaluable industry experience.
Working within this highly proficient team you will be responsible for managing and supporting our customer’s solutions.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Providing support to staff at all levels for a wide range of cloud solutions.
- Supporting Windows Server 2012 and above.
- Supporting Windows, Office 365 and other applications.
- Supporting a VMWare & Citrix infrastructure.
- Developing Cisco expertise for network troubleshooting.
- Helping with server / solution setup alongside senior engineers.
- Joining on-call when ready for additional compensation.
- A self-starter
- Work under their own initiative
- Close attention to detail
- Provide outstanding customer service to our clients.
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm
Salary: £10,400 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.