This is fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career
You will be working for...
Our client is based in Edinburgh, the business has a people-centred approach to make them a successful IT business for over 12 years now. And, thanks to their financially independent status, that' s the way it will continue - so you can relax knowing they will still be here tomorrow to support you, your people and your technology.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Responsibilities of the IT Apprentice
- Front line 1st level Servicedesk Support
- Answering Telephone to our support clients with the possibilities of answering challenging calls - Looking for a great positive telephone manner
- Ability to recall recently logged tickets and history
- Understanding of Windows 7/8/10
- Ability to install Windows PC' s, laptop and able to follow instruction
- Basic understanding of Network' s and how they work
- Keen interest in Technology with the willingness to learn
Requirements of the IT Apprentice
- Keen interest in technology
- Enthusiastic team player
- quick learner
- Customer focused
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's ( grade C and above)or equivalent including Maths and English