The Pure Technology Group is a leading provider of technology services and solutions to SME, corporate and public sectors. Technology is designed to match customer strategy: cloud, hybrid, on-premise and mobile from DataCentre to Device. Investment in the talent, skill and dedication of our people translates universally into exemplary customer service; on time, every time, all of the time.
System environment: Cloud-based Microsoft Windows Domain with CRM, SOP, Finance systems and extensive web-portals for staff and customer e-commerce. Accredited to IS9001, ISO27001 and Investors in People the Group has strict Security and Disaster Recovery Policies.
This position reports directly to the Group Systems Manager and is a key role vital to the Group in many ways as a Group success is founded on effective ICT Systems.
Position: IT Apprentice (Group Systems) // Department: Service Desk
Providing technical support and services to customers; making a difference to customer satisfaction, retention and profitability.
MEASURES OF SUCCESS:
1. Provide telephone, on-line, and on-site support to contract customers, in accordance with KPIs, SLAs and Procedures.
Achievement of individual and team KPIs defined within the Group Quality Policy.
2. In liaison with other engineers manage and co-ordinate the resources required to deliver effective support service and projects.
Achievement of individual and team KPIs defined within the Quality Policy.
3. Deliver the best service possible to all customers and colleagues including effective communication with all involved parties (internal and external).
Meet and exceed customer expectations wherever possible. Checked by manager, feedback and customer satisfaction NPS within the Quality Policy.
4. Act in a professional manner with regard to management, confidentiality, security, personal attitude and presentation.
Feedback from customers and Manager.
5. Ensure all work is carried out in line with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
Ensure complete familiarity with Group and customer (if visiting sites) Health and Safety policies. Feedback from customers and manager.
6. Be prepared to work in a flexible way to assist colleagues in the delivery of services to customers.
Undertake duties as requested by the managers and directors of the Group. Feedback from manager.
7. Document all configurations and information relevant to customers and sites, stored as per Procedures.
Documentation is accurate, complete and filed as required. Feedback from manager.
8. Personal Development - maintain and extend personal expertise in specific areas relevant to the requirements of the role.
Personal Development Plan (PDP). Feedback from manager.
9. Uphold and implement Group policies and procedures in all work activities.
Ensure familiarity and with Group policies and procedures. Feedback from manager.
10. Provide feedback to the Group on all perceived risks, issues and potential improvements.
Contribution at briefings, meetings and direct to manager and directors.
This role includes contributions toward software development on Group systems and to overall Group systems enhancements.
Essential skills and experience:
- Team player who is able to use their own initiative whilst engaging and influencing others
- A keen interest in IT and technology
- Some work-related or further education project experience in ICT
- A full driving licence and own vehicle is highly desirable as travelling to other group sites will be involved
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.