The Company manufacture and distribute high quality PVC-U building products, from our network of over 80 depots in the UK.
From fascias, soffits, gutters and cladding to windows, doors and bi-folds, you’ll need to look no further.
We service customers from local window and door installers, through to regional and national house builders and refurbishment contractors.
Visit any of our depots to open a trade membership.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- Support IT line of business applications
- Provide general end user desktop support
- Provide excellent customer service
- Logging telephone calls, walk-ups and emails into helpdesk system
- Resolving tickets and escalating where appropriate
- Providing timely updates to business colleagues
- Interest in technology
- Great communicator
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.