This position is with an established firm delivering security solutions and maintenance to clients across Scotland.Due to ther continued success, they are currently seeking an IT Apprentice to join their field team.
An award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
The apprenticeships role will include:
- Installing call systems, access control and CCTV
- Ensuring all equipment is fully configured, ready for use
- Maintaining various systems
- Assisting colleagues and fellow engineers
- Demonstrating the correct attitude and progress to succeed within the business and complete the IT Apprenticeship
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work well under pressure and know how to prioritise
- You must have the ability to work well as part of a team
- Must hold a valid driver' s licence
- Due to the nature of the role, it is preferred that the IT Apprentice has access to their own vehicle
You must have at least 5 standard grades at level 1-3, or equivalent, including Maths and English
Training to be provided:
Systems &Networking Apprenticeship Level 3 - | ( MCSA)in Windows 7 Configuration | Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1 | Diploma for Information Technology &Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6.
37.5 hours ( Monday - Friday, 0800 - 1630)
About QA apprenticeships:
QA Apprenticeships is an Ofsted Outstanding provider of IT apprenticeships.Multi-award winning - Apprenticeship Programme of the Year 2012, 2013 &2014, Microsoft UK Partner of the Year 2013 Special Commendation - and the first IT apprenticeships business rated Ofsted Outstanding in all areas.
94% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their IT apprenticeship.Additionally may be opportunities to undertake further learning such as Higher apprenticeships.It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.