IT Apprenticeship - Newcastle Upon Tyne (NE1) - 9406
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Newcastle Upon Tyne remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an amazing company to develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which provides instructors with the tools to engage students in the writing process, provide personalised feedback, and assess student progress over time. We are used by more than 26 million students at 15,000 institutions in 140 countries.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Escalate IT issues to the IT Manager where necessary
- Undertake small to medium-sized IT projects as instructed by the IT Manager
- Provide desktop and server support
- Be setting up and configuring new laptops and desktops
- Install authorised software to laptops and desktops
- Ensure security and upgrades are applied and kept up to date on desktops and laptops
- Install Antivirus to all desktops and laptops
- Be fault-finding on laptops and desktops
- Be reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, desktops and laptops
- Be completing internal user moves, including phones
- Patch networks and phones
- Ensure all logs for equipment and users are maintained
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
The ideal candidate will be?
- Willing to learn
- Someone with good communication skills
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
You will work Monday to Friday, 9: 30am - 6: 00pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will gain a full time position following a successful apprenticeship, along with on-going training and development.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply