An exciting new vacancy has risen within the IT Department of a leading Food Manufacturer. Cranswick Foods are looking to employ a hard-working, technically minded apprentice for their IT team.
A normal day would include:
• Provide first line support and consultancy for incidents and service requests relating to the company’s systems
• Support, monitor, configure and maintain computer systems and networks
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware/software faults
• Hardware/Software Installation including upgrades and repairs
• Administration of users across multiple platforms
• Manage the lifecycle of incidents and service requests, record accurately and ensure prioritization.
• Prioritizing and managing several tasks at one time
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with other professionals (e.g., Third party support) in order to make necessary repairs
• Backups and step by step contingency/disaster recovery implementation.
• Roll out of group IT policies.
• Getting involved in projects
• Build effective working relationships internally and externally.
What you could go on to do
Have a permanent position within the Company