This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant environment. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now%21 An international telecommunications companies providing their services to some of the worlds biggest businesses. Fantastic growth potential with opportunities to progress within the company.C-Plan are currently experiencing rapid growth and as a result are requiring a Modern Apprentice to join their IT team.This will be an extremely varied role that will incorporate elements of both Software Development and IT Hardware.This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for IT to embark on a career with C-Plan as there are fantastic progression routes available.
- Work closely with the IT department to minimise operational downtime
- Handle and resolve 1st line IT issue and escalate to IT Contact when necessary
- Develop new PC deployment skillsIdentify, interpret, and evaluate systems and network requirements
- Be proactive
- Support remote users via remote control software and telephone
- Assist in the installation of computer and networking hardware
- Assist in monitoring the network performance, security and IT infrastructure Assist in recommending improvements to systems, determines hardware or software requirements
- Also, other duties may be assigned as required
- A quick learner
- A sound communicator and self-starter
- Enthusiastic about all things IT
- Someone with good listening skills
- Able to get on with others and be a team player
- Experienced using Microsoft Excel (preferred not essential)
Monday - Friday 9-5
GBP 8.21 per hour
Future Career Progression:
Excellent career progression opportunities to develop into a rapidly growing company that wants to invest in their staff.
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.