Learn the basics of how to become an IT professional. This collection equips you with the skills needed to launch your IT career and introduces you to subjects that will help you identify which career pathway suits you.
With industry-recognised qualifications from CompTIA and a Microsoft 365 Certification, it will help ensure that your CV stands out to employers in the industry.
Furthermore, our 360 Career Service team will offer expert advice in entering the job market space and gaining employment.
Collection guide, The key facts about your online training
Study time: 140 – 160 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, expert mentors and online practice labs
Assessment: Exam based CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+ and Microsoft 365
Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator
Resources: Internet access and email
Career pathways: IT support, networking or sysadmin
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!