Aralon advisory services are the IT department of a Service Management company who provide IT support and Wifi connection to a number of homes in London City.
They are the first point of contact for user support for office applications.
Aralon are currently looking for a first line support apprentice to join their IT team.
- Microsoft Office support
- Microsoft Windows Desktop support
- Hardware specification, testing and procurement.
- Hardware repair and maintenance.
- PC and Printer troubleshooting
- Configuring and deployment of desktops/laptops to end users
- Liaising with ISP checking Internet connections.
- Configuring and managing wireless networks.
- Respond to and resolve Desktop related incidents
- Provide user advice, assistance and guidance on common desktop applications.
- Maintain and follow standard build processes and full documentation for all systems.
- Maintain asset inventory
- Setting up and management of user profiles.
- Routine maintenance of desktop software/hardware such as WSUS and manufacturer firmware updates.
- Registering products for warranty.
- Purchasing of consumables in relation to IT equipment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- High Attention to detail
- GCSE in IT
- GCSE in Maths and English at grade C and above
- A-level in Maths or IT related subject
You will gain a full time IT role.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.