We are City Pantry,and we’re on a mission to change the way people work - both in the office and at home. We believe that good food helps people work closer, however far apart. So, now more than ever, we need a team of passionate people to drive our mission forward and make working life better, one meal at a time. And we need people like you to be a part of our food revolution.
We are delivering thousands of meals every day across the UK to some of the world’s most iconic brands – Google, Facebook, Spotify and Buzzfeed, to name a few. We’re working with a world of kitchens; with a plethora of the best independent chefs, street vendors, specialist caterers, restaurants and supper clubs, UK wide.
We are looking for a well organised and passionate individual to take up the role of End User Support Apprentice, reporting directly into the Head of End User Computing at Just Eat Takeaway.
You will be responsible for support of the end users within City Pantry, ensuring suitable processes and support is in place.
This is a role that has responsibilities of our largest market and so has high expectations, it is a fantastic opportunity for you to join an amazing company and make your mark.
- Supporting end users with all their end user devices (including mobile and computer)
- Updating and maintaining old laptops
- Supporting Chrome and Slack portals
- Helping new City Pantry employees with their devices and software
- Providing excellent customer services when supporting all City Pantry employees
- Developing and learning about new end user technology (Google apps, new devices, Windows, Chrome OS, Mac OS X)
- Setting up and supporting audio visual equipment
- You will be responsible for ensuring the highest level of service is delivered, high performance and quality is maintained and consumers of the service are valued
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- You will have a strong belief in the ideas of “working how we live”,
- Interested in technology as a career
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Highly organised with a keen eye for detail
- Proactive with every working project
- Self-motivated and uses own initiative
- Enthusiastic and driven to deliver
- Enjoys working in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- 5 GCSE’s A-C grade including Maths & English
- A-levels or equivalent
Potentially, you’ll gain a full time role once the apprenticeship is successfully completed.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.