We are the Digital Business.
We become a single point of contact for all our client’s technology needs.
We specialise in all areas of Web, IT, Telecoms and Hosting. We create bespoke websites, applications and eCommerce then once live provide all the hosting, support and maintenance our clients need. We provide proactive and reactive IT support, internet, networking and business phone systems. Imagine a building with 6 floors. We will connect the internet, fill the server room, put a phone and PC on every desk, create a bespoke CRM and website then support and integrate everything!
When working with clients we take a step back to firstly understand the organisations objectives. This allow us to hostilely apply the right technology solutions.
Our mantra is to help, add value, streamline and form long-term client partnerships.
We are now looking to recruit a Helpdesk Support Apprentice in our team of experts.
We are looking for the “go-to” person which family and friends go to whenever their laptop needs fixing, anyone who has p8ulled apart their laptop to fix it and in general someone who is genuinely interested in this industry.
If you feel like we are talking about you, please apply now!
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Answering support calls, recording this information into the Helpdesk Ticket Portal.
- Monitoring email in-box, recording emails into the Helpdesk Ticket Portal.
- Reporting of back up success/failure.
- Administering Office 365.
- Providing remote support.
- General maintenance regarding anti-virus and further task set by Desk Support Manager.
- Providing consistent updates to customers and proactive approach to monitoring service desk queue.
- A keen interest for IT
- Hungry for knowledge
- We look for an energetic and bubbly individuals with excellent communication skill who are easy to talk to both in person and on the phone
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Working week: Monday to Friday, between 9am-5pm
Salary: £7,800 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programmes offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.