An Aberdeen based IT &Telecoms organisation.
We provide complete communications solutions to companies in the Northeast of Scotland and have built our business of over 6500 clients across the UK by reputation and word of mouth recommendation.
As one of the largest privately owned service providers in the UK, we are a network wholesale partner with full control over our pricing, contract and service delivery. Most other providers will sell you the contract, but you get the billing from the network. We take full control over managing our clients'accounts and we deal with the customer service on their behalf.
Currently seeking an ambitious individual for an IT Engineer apprenticeship position within a growing telecommunications company.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a young person to start a career in the IT &telecoms sector.
- Installation of internet service routers and firewalls
- Installation of VOIP systems
- Installation of managed WiFi services
- Remote and on-site support
- Administrative duties for order provisioning and project coordination
- Deployment of Cyber Security software
- Someone with excellent communications skills, both written and verbal,
- Sharp attention to detail
- An enthusiastic individual
- Can-do attitude
- Passion for IT
Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
Other Important Information
Daily working hours:Mon - FriGBP 10,000 - GBP 12,000 pa