IT First Line Support Apprentice- Glasgow (G1 4) - 3752
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business. This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, have a full exposure to the IT department and start a very rewarding career.
We are a small but established IT Specialists providing Computer, Server and Network Services to Businesses throughout the Central belt of Scotland. Due to continued growth they are currently looking to recruit another apprentice to join their small team to help provide 1st and 2nd line support to their clients.
In this role, you will be?
- Answering phones to help clients with problems that can be solved remotely, for example password resets and setting up new accounts for PCs, Office 365 etc
- IT Support and telecoms support
- Going out on site to help customers ( when comfortable in the job role)
You should apply if you are...
- Someone who is really keen to develop their skills
- Someone who is willing to learn
- Someone with a positive attitude
- Someone who will make the most of this opportunity
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
You will be working from...
- Monday to Thursday 9: 00am-5: 00pm, Friday 9: 00am-4: 00pm
- Starts with a 12-14 month IT apprenticeship, which consists of training in small groups and work based assessment covering:Operating systems, Server administration, Customer support, Networking and Security.
- You will gain a Diploma for Information Technology &Telecommunications Professionals SCQF Level 6 plus MCP in Windows 7/8 Configuration and Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in IT.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply