IT First Line Support Apprenticeship - Romford (RM3) - 8532
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A company which delivers leading technology solutions and lasting business partnerships including Proactive Business IT Support London, IT Services and IT Support Essex.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will be?
- Being desktop and server support
- Doing IT systems and project planning
- Doing systems documentation
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! )
Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
- Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
- Someone with good organisation skills
- Someone with a high enthusiasm for IT
- Someone with good leadership skills
- Someone who is a team player
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
Daily working days and hours are from Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 30pm
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
The successful candidate will have the potential to gain a full time career.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply