We provide, support & maintain photocopiers & office printers from leading manufacturers. Our Managed Print Solutions (MPS) will manage every aspect of your printing and document management.
- You will support colleagues in resolving IT helpdesk calls. Build own competence in the solutions and products we offer and customer support.
- Assist the IT Support desk in managing and resolving customer and internal support tickets as well as projects
- Build skills in the use of our solutions and a deep understanding of the products so that you can independently address customer needs and questions.
- Ensure calls are correctly managed and reported so that stats and levels of team utilisation and effectiveness are maintained.
- Competent IT systems user
- Able to retain training and self-teach on occasion
- Competent with Microsoft Office suite and using cloud hosted systems
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
- 20 Days Holiday
- Salary Review
- Team Dinners
- Team Activities
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.