We are an MSP focused on providing IT support and managed internet services.
We are looking for an IT helpdesk support engineer to join our team.
At WN1 IT, you will complete an Infrastructure Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Main role and Responsibilities: [will include:]
Using some of the following manufactures to complete tasks:
Desired skills and qualities:
You should be able to demonstrate previous experience in:
- Customer services
- Clear telephone skills
- Good verbal communication skills with a clear telephone voice
- Good ability to work through a problem
- Ability to see around a problem to a solution
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to communicate at an appropriate level for the audience
- Excellent customer service skills with a commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows operating system environments
- Ability to work alone and part of team
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable to ask for help
The successful candidate should be-able to demonstrate a passion for IT and customer service, and ideally have experience working in a MSP environment in some of the following areas/technologies:
- Remote support tools
- Remote monitoring
- Windows 7 to 10 desktop support
- Microsoft Office suite support
- Lease line, FTTC, 4G, DSL setup
- Antivirus best practices
- Firewall configuration
- Email SMTP POP3 server setup
- VPN setups
- Microsoft Office 365 setup / administration
- Microsoft Server 2008+
Minimum 5 GCSE's at grade C or above, including English and Maths.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.