CST Ltd provides IT support services to over 250 clients ranging from small businesses, up to nationwide corporates. Our clients include well-known companies as well as education organisations and over twenty charities. We have built our success on providing the highest level of service to form productive long lasting partnerships.
- Identify and prioritize each job together with the ability to troubleshoot using detailed technical procedures
- Engage in face to face training and online assignments to help support the apprenticeship programme
- Dealing with Networking and Architecture, Mobile and Operating System, Cloud Services, Coding and Logic
- Process as required
- Supporting colleagues
- You should be familiar with Windows, Antivirus, Backup, Exchange / Office 365. - Further training will be provided
- Knowledge of the following would be advantageous - routers, switches, firewalls, VPN's, TCP/IP, networking and troubleshooting
- Experience of supporting customers by telephone / remotely
- Well-developed problem solving skills
- You will be expected to be smart and presentable with good communication skills, both on the phone and in person
- If you hold a driving licence, this will be a bonus [though it is not essential]
- Experience in retail, or on a help-desk is desirable, but not necessary as there will be training on the job
- Having Microsoft and Network qualifications are also desirable
- Someone with an enthusiastic and professional attitude
- Commitment to learning new skills
- 3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
The job includes exposure to networking and will be focused around customer service. The office has just expanded and has a great atmosphere with a football table on site.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.