A new role/position has arisen, for an I.T. Helpdesk Apprentice, to gain new skills by working with experienced staff within a cutting-edge financial environment and in a great location in Salford Quays.
You must be self-motivated and wish to work in a ‘technology evolving’, fast paced environment.
To provide the highest quality service to PCA employees, Senior Management, 3rd party suppliers/vendors.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Provide ‘hands-on’ user desktop support through e-mail, telephone and face to face.
• Managing and supporting Client / Server applications, including system backups.
• Supporting Server to Desktop technologies.
• Assisting IT / MIS teams in providing 1st and 2nd line support to end users.
Career progression. Possible salary increases.
What's in it for you?
- Full training and support by our friendly team
- Luxurious office environment in a superb location
- 31 days holidays per year including 8 bank holidays
- Reserved secure car parking spaces available
- Comprehensive benefits and discounts package
- Healthcare Scheme*
- Company pension plan
- Life Assurance*
- Cycle2work scheme
*after probationary period
Desired qualification requirements:
5 GCSEs total: English and Maths GCSE grade D or above and 3x GCSEs grade A-C in any subject
- Holidays - 4 weeks plus bank holidays each year
- Pension - auto-enrolment in company scheme after 3 months with the company
Working week: 9.00am - 17.30pm
Salary: £15,000 Per Annum
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.