SEBS IT are celebrating 40 years in business this year and due to an expanding portfolio of Managed Services, we are expanding our team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
Overview / location:
Initially this role will be home-based until restrictions are eased, then this role will be office based.
- Dealing with customer IT related queries via helpdesk software
- Installation of IT hardware and software
- Administration of cloud-based systems
- Working with mobile devices
- Network and security troubleshooting
- Customer service
- Communication skills
- Troubleshooting/problem-solving skills
- Some basic knowledge of IT
- Be willing to learn
- Ability to work well in a team and on your own.
- Works well under pressure
- 5 GCSE’s, grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.