IT Helpdesk Apprentice - West Malling (ME19) - 4326
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- West Malling remove
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company and have the opportunity to work with experienced employees and develop your future career. Apply now!
You will be working for...
A full-service IT fulfillment business based in West Malling. The employer apply unique technology solutions to enhance small or medium-sized businesses. They believe that IT should be a tool to enhance a business;not something that restricts ability to function. Our client believes, sometimes the simplest of changes brings the richest of productivity rewards. The business can advise and consult with the best way to improve your systems profitability and stability.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Logging calls and tickets on our friendly cheery service helpdesk
- Assisting customers with any problems that they may have, and if possible, diagnose the problem.
- Acting as first line support, answer support calls via the telephone and email and keep the support system up to date
- The dress code is pretty laid back, with company polo shirts supplied to wear at work.
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- With any skills, talents, languages, capabilities or competences of any nature
- With multi-tasking skills are a plus
- Who is honest, reliable, hardworking and flexible
- With good oral and written communication and social skills
- With the ability to accept flexible working hours
- With ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship?
A large number of young people who have joined this company as apprentices have stayed on in a full time capacity, with the opportunity to continue a career in the IT world.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply