Our vision is a strong society where everyone has good people around them, a purpose, and a good place to live. In 2015/16 we supported 44,090 people through our 138 services, across 144 locations all over the UK. Our 1,340 colleagues were supported in their vital work by 314 volunteers.
We’ve been a charity for 200 years. Today our 1600 colleagues work across children’s social care, deliver alternative education, get people into work through apprenticeships and employability programmes, build stronger communities through social action, and deliver social justice and rehabilitation services (in prisons and in the community). You can see a full list of our services here.
But we don’t just stop at changing lives on the frontline. We take any surplus and the learning from our delivery, and funnel that into public service reform – investing in new structures and programmes that do things differently and change the system for good.
- To assist staff across Catch22 to identify and obtain the technical services that they require, by keeping up to date with the various services available across the organisation.
- To coordinate service requests with 3rd party suppliers to ensure high quality, consistent and efficient services are provided to Catch22 staff nationwide.
- To provide 1st line support to a small number of users based in Brasted.
- To configure mobile devices to corporate security standards and distribute to end users..
- To work with the ICT projects manager to develop and review standards for the construction and configuration of internet connections, networks, and systems, and to implement and monitor these standards to ensure optimal processing capacity, security and reliability.
- To support the identification of gaps in ICT knowledge for Catch22 staff, and make recommendations for ICT training or documentation.
- To work with users to ensure that policies and procedures are followed to ensure that Catch22’s data is securely held and processed in line with the requirements of Data Protection legislation and Catch22 policies.
- To undertake any other duties commensurate with the nature and grading of this post.
- Ensure the implementation of Catch22’s Equality & Diversity Policy.
- Comply with Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- Always aiming to provide first class customer service
- Has the ability and drive to learn, work hard and complete the challenging employer led apprenticeship.
- Personable, able to communicate clearly, fluently and concisely
- Someone who can work individually and as part of a team
- Have a long term aspiration to join a successful company and be part of the technical team
- Willing to learn
- Ability to manage course work and a job
Salary will increase to 17,000 and will be paid periodically, based on successful achievement of KPI’s and on completion of apprenticeship milestones.
Possible opportunity to progress into a permanent position, for the right candidate.