IT Helpdesk Apprenticeship- Cambridge (CB2) - 3762
We manage nearly GBP 1 billion of client assets.
To contribute to the work of the Group providing general IT support to users and working with the IT Manager to ensure smooth running of systems.
Day to day issues arising from all IT related equipment and software. This includes databases, PC' s, Thin Clients, Monitors, Printers, IP phones, scanners, EMM.
Opportunity to work upcoming projects - Research Meeting room equipment, create user process guides, Intranet refresh, Client Portal, GDPR, Report Creation, Disaster recovery.
You will be working in a small team with potential for exposure to various areas of IT including Exchange, Active Directory, VOIP, AWS, Group Policy, SQL, patch panels etc.
- 1st line support handling day to day user requests
- Password resets/unlock
- Office support word/excel
- General User support
- New user setups
- Small projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisational skills, ability to prioritise workload.
- Ability to work well in a team environment with a positive friendly attitude
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills
- Ambition, strong work ethic, open to new ideas and willing to learn
- Patience and Discretion
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
- Monday to Friday, 9: 00am - 5: 00pm
- This is a friendly and professional environment with high standards for accuracy and client satisfaction.
Benefits &Future Prospects
- GBP 9,000 with GBP 500 increments every 6 months during apprenticeship.
- Additional 10% of salary as profit share bonus.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply