This company is a Peterborough based looking for a suitable candidate to join an apprenticeship program to become a Microsoft qualified Technical Support Analyst. This is an office-based role and the successful candidate will possess excellent communication skills and maintain a pleasant and professional manner at all times.
The role is to investigate, diagnose and resolve technical issues and enquiries raised by customers pertaining to CRM and network infrastructure.
Shadowing experienced colleagues to gain understanding of how DMC support our customers and how our internal systems work
- Dealing with Level 1 technical support queries for CRM Support and IT Support
- Troubleshooting issues on a virtual environment (Hyper V)
- Monitoring analysts own existing tickets to ensure that SLA’s are being achieved
- Passing accreditations for specific CRM
Desired skills required:
- Excellent overall attitude
- Strong capacity to pick up new processes and new software
- Happy to work in a team and exchange ideas and experience with each other
- Live within 10-15 miles of vacancy
The successful candidate must be confident, personable and extremely well organised. Good time-keeping, an eye for detail, accuracy, commitment and the desire to produce work of an exceptional standard are essential.
Things to consider:
- Someone who can drive would be ideal however as long as they can be in the office on time it is not imperative
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English