This is an independent renewable energy company, and they are looking for an ambitious and hardworking individual with a passion for IT to join their busy IT department within their Scottish head office.
The main purpose of the role is to assist with the delivery of IT helpdesk service and ticket resolution to internal IT service users.
- Assistance with 1st line helpdesk support request resolution, ensuring they are responded to professionally and within the required SLA time period.
- Configuration and setup of end user hardware and software.
- Assistance with the administration of end user cloud based and onsite infrastructure services
- Assistance with Documentation updates for all global IT Services
- Monitoring and maintenance support for IT infrastructure
- Backup administration and maintenance
- Working in accordance with IT Policies and Procedures
- Keen interest and passion in IT
- Self-motivated and good work ethic
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Willingness to learn and progress within industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An aptitude for problem solving
- Able to communicate with colleagues and customers and all levels
- Onsite parking
Future Career Progression:
- Growing organisation to chance to progress further within IT role
- Salary increase on completion of the apprenticeship qualification
- £9 per hour / £315 per week / £16,380 per year
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.