A great opportunity supporting the business with the implementation, management and support of the company’s IT systems and equipment. Acting as the first point of contact for all employees that require Helpdesk IT assistance.
• Learn First Line Support and deal with Helpdesk tickets.
• Routine Maintenance, hardware and software updates
• Asset management, including the upkeep and accuracy of IT inventory around the company
• User education, offering support and training where required.
• Organising 1:1/group sessions where new system tools become available.
• Database controls and management
• Rollout the company move towards MS365 / sharepoint systems, taking an active part in the structure, control and employee usage of the new cloud based system.
• Assist with internal projects as required, such as new office expansion, configuration and equipment movement.
• Consistently review LOFT IT hardware and make recommendation for improvements, change or new software systems.
• Control the Company mobile phone procedures and distribution/record keeping
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.