Water, customer service and our environment are our passions.
Here at Anglian Water, we work around the clock to provide our region's homes and businesses with the required resource to function and prosper in what is the fastest growing area of the UK.
We work closely with Kier and Clancy Docwra in our Integrated Metering and Developer Services (IMDS) Alliance and we cover industrial and domestic metering, new housing and estate infrastructure and water efficiency audits.
Our objective is to ensure new home owners are quickly and safely set up with a water supply whilst ensuring customers pay the fairest price for their water.
Essential to the IMDS Alliance delivering an industry-leading customer service is our Works Request team who are looking for a new Assistant to join our busy and highly valued team on a 12- 15 month maternity cover basis.
What will you be doing?
As our new Works Request Team Assistant, you'll support and contribute to the smooth running of the team by accurately and efficiently raising jobs so the IMDS field teams can best serve our customers.
- Monitor and maintain mailboxes, work flows, spread sheets and records to accurately advise internal and external customer accordingly.
- Raise a variety of metering jobs accurately and within agreed Levels of Service.
- Provide clear and concise telephone and written support for field resource to support first time operational resolution and reduce all unnecessary revisits.
- Work closely with a variety of teams to feedback quality issues and planning of jobs to operate at the optimised level.
- Proactively gain involvement in projects to push continuous improvements in processes to exceed customer expectations.
What do you need?
Passionate about customer service, you'll demonstrate an excellent telephone manner alongside strong administrative skills as you overcome complex and time-pressured situations. You'll consistently demonstrate accountability and see customer queries through from start to finish as you work as part of a team and understand how vital the Works Request Team is in Anglian Water achieving success.
If the opportunity to provide customer service for the Best Place to Work in the UK (2019) and the Water Company of the Year (2019) appeals, please apply today!
What benefits do we offer?
Being a successful water company doesn't come easy! Our people are important to us and we want to make sure that we reward and recognise all of the great work that they do. Some of our benefits include:
- Bonus scheme
- Private health care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 23 days annual leave rising with length of service
- Flexible benefits to support your wellbeing
- Flexible working (dependent on your role)
- Plus lots more!
We are passionate and committed to the learning and development of our people making sure they have the right skills and knowledge to be successful and to help achieve their potential. We also take Health and Safety very seriously in everything that we do.
If you are offered a job with us, you'll be subject to the relevant/standard employment checks, including: your right to work in the UK, reference, driving licence and identity check. Depending on your role, you may also be subject to further pre-employment checks.
Closing date: 25 June 2019
Interview date: Early July 2019