IT Infrastructure Engineer Apprentice - Stafford (ST18) - 8470
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Stafford remove
This is a brilliant position for an enthusiastic and eager-to-learn individual to start their career with an exciting apprenticeship. Apply today to kick-start your career!
You will be working for
A leading contact centre solutions provider. A Microsoft Gold Partner, they make use of the latest technologies to provide a cutting edge service to their clients.
Due to ongoing growth, they have a requirement for an IT Apprentice to join their busy Infrastructure team. The role will offer extensive training both in house and with QA Apprenticeships for the successful applicant. The company have had successful apprenticeships schemes in the past which have led to full time jobs for successful staff.
Be part of QA’s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK’s tech explosion!
In this job you will be...
- Creating network and email accounts for new users
- Troubleshooting, backup and archiving
- Windows Network, Server &Workstation Administration
- Maintaining IT equipment and systems
- Set-up of computers and workstations for new users
- Understand the issues involved with administering and maintaining corporate infrastructure, including network connectivity, internet access, email, etc
- Technical administrative tasks
- Any other areas of technical competency required
Your training will...
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
- Networking and Architecture
- Mobile and Operating System
- Cloud Services
- Coding and Logic
- Business Process
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 (equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course
Who should apply...
- Someone with a professioanl and positive attitude
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Someone wo is flexible and willing to learn
- Someone who is well rpesesnted
- Someone with excellent attendance record
- Someone with actively applying feedback and strving to improve performance
- Someone with previous exposure to the above highly dvantagageous
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and English
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity of a full time job and further accredited training.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.