Join an innovative programme providing smart solutions, supporting IT systems, services, business processes and progress in your journey as a tech wizard. The tech industry has grown exponentially and we would like you take part. In this position, you role is to provide operational and technical support for assigned information and communication technology systems.
Xcite West Lothian Leisure ( Xcite)is a Community Benefit Organisation, a registered Scottish charity.It is at the heart of the West Lothian community, helping people to improve their wellbeing and make healthy lifestyle choices.We care passionately about the service we provide to the people who live, work and visit West Lothian. As a valued organisation that understands, cares about and engages with its community, we are the delivery partner of choice for West Lothian organisations responsible for improving people' s lives through sport, health and physical activity.
- Help maintain the full range of Information and Communication Technology ( ICT)systems.
- Liaise with the ICT support services ensuring the systems are running at optimum performance with minimum ICT down time.
- Respond, investigate and resolve Customer Support Requests, logged by users.
- Provide reports and analysis with regards to the ICT systems and user support statistics and other data, recommending appropriate measures.
- Monitor and maintain full range of ICT systems including operating systems, security systems, telephone system, data network and back- up.
- Ability to demonstrate the core competencies.
- Good general education including e.g. ICT or Computing Studies.
- Skills with regards to maintaining computing hardware to ensure optimum operation.
- Microsoft Windows knowledge
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge
- Current valid driving license [and use of a vehicle].
- Willingness to continuously develop and attend training and development sessions in line with your personal training plan, on occasion out-with your normal hours of work, to ensure the required level of competence.
- You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- 9-5: 30pm
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.