The FoodHouse Online Ltd, is a fast growing online ordering platform, based in the North East of England.
Due to our continued success, we are looking to continue our expansion plans by adding an experienced apprentice to the team.
We are looking for technically skilled candidates with excellent interpersonal skills for the Operational Support Executive position.
Technical Support Executives troubleshoot technical issues, provide timely customer feedback, and support the roll-out of new websites, among other duties.
Moreover, Operational Support Executives need to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Title - IT / Operational Support Executive
Operational Support Responsibilities:
- Identifying hardware and software solutions
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Diagnosing and repairing faults
- Resolving network issues
- Installing and configuring hardware and software
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved
- Replacing or repairing the necessary equipment
- Supporting the roll-out of new websites and apps
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technologies
- Update The FoodHouse website
- Promoting The FoodHouse and its clients through communication channels
- Support the business as when and required
Desired skills and qualities:
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role
- Experience in Windows/Linux/Mac OS
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communication
- Digital Skills with use of Microsoft and Adobe Software
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a fast-growing business and develop their skills.
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
What you get as an Operational Support Executive / Benefits included:
- Basic salary
- Regular incentives such as half days and early finishes, plus you get the day off for your birthday
- On-going training and development
- Career development
- Modern offices in a great location with free offsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
- Free tea, coffee, and subsidised snacks
- Along with pension plans, plus nights out, bi-weekly free lunch treat and fun teambuilding events
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.