IT Professional Apprentice x3 with the Curr@nt Group.
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service for customers contacting the Curr@nt Group in person and by telephone.
- To work as part of a customer focused team, assisting the Curr@nt Group with technical and administrative tasks.
- To work flexibly across the Curr@nt Group, in order to meet the needs of the business.
- To be fully conversant with Curr@nt Group Health and Safety policies and procedures.
- To be fully conversant with the Curr@nt Group Waste Management and Environmental policy and support the Environmental Management business objectives.
Principal Job Responsibilities
To provide an exceptional level of customer service for customers contacting the Curr@nt Group in person and by telephone.
- To answer all incoming telephone calls, in a confident and polite manner, fielding and re-directing calls, as appropriate.
- To develop an excellent rapport with customers, handling basic customer support telephone calls (to include remote logging onto customer personal computers to resolve issues) and ensuring that all queries and complaints are dealt with thoroughly and politely and within agreed timescales, keeping customer updated on status at all times.
- To ensure that all unresolved issues are escalated to technical team / senior management, promptly.
- To meet and greet visitors, promoting company good name, through onsite customer interaction and high standards.
- To co-ordinate corporate catering / refreshments for meetings.
- To liaise with the Warehouse Manager to order stationery and general office supplies.
Specific Requirements/ Personal Qualities required for position
- Strong customer focus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well presented, and ability to project the professionalism of the company at all times.
- Good command of the English language.
- Confident and polite telephone manner.
- An eye for detail and methodical work ethic.
- Basic technical ability (Excel, Word, Outlook) and determination to learn more.
- Flexible, positive and proactive approach to work.
- Strong organisational skills and use of initiative.
- Supportive team player.
- Honest, reliable and highly motivated.
- Ability to work to time constraints and under pressure, whilst maintaining a level of accuracy.
- Good GCSE grades in English, Maths and ICT.
- Advanced ICT qualification.
If this sounds like the job for you!? - APPLY NOW!