Split into 3 levels of competency, the IT Project Management collection is suitable for individuals with all backgrounds of of experience – choose from entry, intermediate or advanced level course collections as detailed on the following pages.
This will equip you with all the most relevant knowledge and skills needed to become efficient in leading a company to completing its IT goals.
Collection guide, The key facts about your online training
Vendor: PMI, PRINCE®, ITIL®, CompTIA, APMG
Providers: Skillsoft, Balance Global accredited by PeopleCert Examination Institute
Study time: 230-300 hours
Student support: StudentCare™ and expert mentors
Assessment: Exam based PRINCE2®, Change Management, ITIL® and Agile.
Resources: Internet access and email
Career pathways: IT Project coordinators and managers, Project directors
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals