We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an Digital Application Support apprentice to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
Our client is a recruitment expert in the fields of IT and Telecommunications. It is part of the Adecco Group, the world' s leading provider of HR solutions operating in over 60 countries.When you work with our client, you work with an expert. They have over 30 years'experience in the recruitment sector and every year they place thousands of professionals into challenging, rewarding roles within the fields of IT and Telecommunications
In this role the successful apprentice will be expected to assist consultants and account managers in the recruitment and on boarding process of talented IT professionals into an existing and large range of clients.
The Apprentice will work closely and shadow account managers to find candidates, register them and they will be a key part of the candidate on-boarding process.
The successful applicant will be confident and professional in person and on the phone to potential customers, internal employees and employed consultants of Spring Technology.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Tools - E.g Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong Interest in Information Technology
- Ability to learn quickly
- Can do attitude and a desire to succeed.
- Excellent communication skills are essential
- Desirable Criteria
- Keen to progress into the recruitment industry following the Apprenticeship
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Mon - Fri
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Central Edinburgh location, easy to locate and travel to
- GBP 14,00-GBP 16,000 starting salary per year with potential for bonuses
- Natural progression into resourcing or account management
- Chance to be part of a small, tight-knit but high performing team
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.