IT Repair Technician Apprentice - Eask Kilbride (G75) - 4538
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
A fantastic opportunity to work in digital marketing for a repair and contract servicing company in the IT sector. You will have the chance to manage all areas of marketing from social media, website and email campaigns.
They offer varied and exciting opportunities and career development for people who share their vision. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a company who will invest time in developing your skills in order to start your Digital career.
- Work with computers, servers, mobile phones and various other devices
- Be dealing with disassembly and assembly of consumer electronics
- Diagnosing and fault finding
- Upgrade software and hardware
- Replace external battery, charger &power adapter, earphones, cable, etc
- Repair the faulty terminals by replacing the board
- Replace exterior parts etc. and ensure that the device meets new host standards
- Replace damaged screens/parts
- Knowledge of repairing and using smart phones / tablets
- A passion for IT and technology
- Good problem solving skills
- A logical and analytical approach
- A enthusiastic and self-motivated personality
- A willingness to learn
- Good team player who can work productively with colleagues
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday to Friday
- 9: 00am to 5: 00pm
- Occasional Saturday
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply