The company help institutions across the Financial Services industry with regulatory compliance, best practice, competency frameworks, people risk and accountability software. They are at the forefront of compliance technology – creating governance tools and frameworks that evolve, as regulation gets more complex, helping their clients to keep one step ahead. In the heart of York, this innovative and forward thinking Business is looking to grow and expand with a new member who is passionate about learning and technology.
Their core values are Team, Transparency and Trust. These form the backbone of the Company Culture, which is incredibly important to them. They want to provide their employees with an environment that is fun, inspiring and comfortable.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing first line support for this customer facing role.
They will represent Trailight and their industry leading products to manage customer queries and issues through our web-based support portal. Working as part of an ITIL trained, highly motivated and dedicated team, they will report to the Support Manager.
The Apprentice will be working closely with the various development teams including 3rd line development teams. It will expose the right candidate to enterprise solutions and customers.
Main role / Responsibilities:
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Password Resets
- PC Builds / Software installation
- Switch Management / Networking
- Azure Management
- Intune, MDM and Active Directory Management
- Server Management
- Second Line Software support for our products
Desirable Skills & Personal Qualities:
- Somebody who develops and uses collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals alongside sharing important or relevant information with the team.
- Being proactive and working effectively with colleagues and clients.
- They are looking for somebody who is confident and a strong communicator both in writing, telephone and face to face.
- Seeking and expanding on original ideas whilst enhancing others to contribute ideas and solutions about issue.
- Being a great listener to both colleagues and clients issues.
Innovation & Change:
- Actively embraces and seeks to deliver change in all areas of work.
- Acting on ideas and initiatives whilst supporting others through
Decision Making & problem solving:
- Somebody with a keen passion to solve problems and seek solutions for any problem, regardless of its size.
- Relentlessness and persistence in search for an outcome.
- Having the ability to analyse information and facts to make informed decision will be a key trait for this role.
Desired qualification requirements:
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.