Fully managed IT support services for businesses in the Central London area. Our services include Outsourced IT support, Remote support, Managed IT services , IT security, Cloud computing and IT Consultancy.
Professional IT support from one of the top London IT companies. Let us take the grief out of your IT problems so you can get on with the business of running your business.
Comprehensive technology support service and network administration, including full back up and recovery. Our team of technicians is fully qualified and experienced in both Mac and PC Systems. We work very closely with our customers, most of whom have been with us for many years. We pride ourselves on the highest level of customer service reacting quickly to problems and often anticipating and resolving issues before they arrive.
To provide 1st line (helpdesk) technical support to external customers, assisting them with hardware and software problems via phone, email or onsite.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To provide technical support; answering support queries either onsite or via phone or email
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
- To take ownership of user problems and be proactive when dealing with user issues
- To log all calls on the call logging system and maintain full documentation
- Respond to enquiries from clients and help them resolve any hardware or software problems
- Maintain a log of any software or hardware problems detected
- Support users in the use of Computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice
- To allocate more complex service issues to the relevant IT Support member
- To arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills at all levels
- Excellent telephone skills
- Previous experience with desktop builds and configuration
- Ability to prioritise and manage workload
- Ability to clearly define and document procedures
- Excellent analytical skills
5 GCSEs grades A*-C/9-4 or equivalent (including English Language and Maths)
92% of QA Apprentices secure permanent employment after finishing their apprenticeship. Additionally, there may be opportunities to undertake further apprenticeship training as many of our programs offer on-going development tracks.