IT Service Desk Apprentice - Borehamwood (WD6) - 9353
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Borehamwood remove
In this job you will be...
- Responsible for the resolution of incidents from detection and recording of an incident on the IS Service Desk through to resolution and closure.
- Keeping clients informed of the `status'of incidents from detection until resolution.
- Familiar with Known Errors recorded in the IS Knowledge base and to be able to implement workarounds and `quick fixes'in order to restore the service
- Escalating of problems to more senior staff when appropriate ( via IS Service Desk)
- Assisting the Service Support Coordinator in maintaining the IS Knowledge base.
- Resetting a password
- Providing standard IT Service for a new User.
- Logging calls
- Offering solutions by telephone or remotely where possible
- Allocating calls to other IDS staff
- Monitoring the progress of calls
- Keeping clients informed of the progress of their calls
- Maintaining the inventory for moves and changes
Are you a bit of a problem-solver?Eager to take your technology knowledge to the next level?
Our training programme is designed to provide you with real-world skills using the most recent IT Technologies to transform you into a highly-skilled IT Apprentice ( all debt free! ) Our apprenticeships blends on-the-job experience, face-to-face workshops and online learning which will teach you a range of new skills including:
Networking and Architecture
Mobile and Operating System
Coding and Logic
Apprenticeships and Vendor qualifications L3
Advanced Apprenticeship Infrastructure Technician Level 3 ( equivalent to A- level educational level) , MTA Networking Fundamentals, MTA Mobility and Devices Fundamentals, MTA Cloud Fundamentals, One Microsoft MOC on demanded course.
Who should apply...
- Someone who can take a customer service approach to service delivery
- Someone who strives continuously to exceed customers'expectations
- Someone who takes ownership of problems
- Someone who demonstrates initiative and uses good judgment
- Someone who is able to use all Microsoft Office systems to a good standard
- Someone who is quickly grasp the use of specialized computer packages
- Strives to produce written work of a high quality with a good attention to detail
- Someone with ideally 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths and Englis
Successful apprentices will have the opportunity for Full time employment or Level 4 if successful
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuringfairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
It only takes a minute to apply for an IT apprenticeship with QA and begin your IT career with great prospects today.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply