We are currently seeking an ambitious individual with excellent communication skills for an IT Service Desk Apprenticeship position to join a young, creative and dynamic company based in East Lothian.
The candidates will have at least 5 National 5, including Maths and English and excited to begin a career in IT Systems and Networking.
- Answering telephone calls from customers and trying to assist them where possible
- Logging, prioritising, and tracking
- Service desk calls
- Investigating, troubleshooting, and resolving calls
- Escalating calls to relevant team if not able to resolve at first point of contact
- Continuously monitor delivery to make sure the customer receives an excellent service.
- Treats all clients with respect.
- Pro-active self-starter.
- Must have a drivers license due to location
- Good communication skills- both written and verbal
- Conversant with modern technology.
- High attention to detail with problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic employee with ambition, strong work ethic and can work well in a team environment.
- Open to new ideas with the willingness to learn.
No Qualifications required.Should you be interested in this vacancy, please click Apply.
Additional Information Monday - Friday 9 00am - 5 30pmGBP 12,000
Important Information QAs apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.