Sunrise was established in 1994, and prides itself on being at the forefront of helping organisations to deliver services and manage business processes. In excess of 1,000 customers of every type and size have purchased Sunrise products, ranging from enterprise scale Service Management projects through to straightforward Service Desk implementations. Our expertise and knowledge gained from working with such diverse clients, in both Public Sector ITSM and Commerce, contributes to our product development and future customer implementations.
We have been true innovators, being one of the first companies globally to bring to market a 100% browser based application for this sector.
Overall purpose of the job:
You will be responsible for providing outstanding levels of support to our clients. Dealing with issues, questions and queries received via phone, email and the self-service portal. You will undertake root cause analysis, identifying and advising on solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for the day to day support for our external customers
- Provide first-line support services to customers
- Respond to customer queries received via telephone, email and self-service portal
- Log and track all tickets and ensure the records are kept up to date
- Ensure that all tickets are dealt with in a timely and professional manner, ensuring that all SLA’s are met
- Escalate issues to the correct support team in a timely manner with the correct information
- Raise problems and enhancement requests
- Create and manage knowledge base articles and documentation to ensure up-to-date information is available for customers
- Provide the highest levels of service and technical fault finding to internal and external customers at all times.
- Be an exceptional communicator
The requirements listed below are considered to either be essential to successfully undertake the duties and responsibilities of the post or are considered highly desirable.
Desired experience, skills and qualities:
- Experience of dealing with customers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and associated products
- The ability to work in a high-pressure environment while maintaining a cool and professional outlook at all times.
- To be able to work as part of a team to resolve issues, but also work on your own when required
You need to have 5 GCSE’s:
- Maths and English (or equivalents) at grades D or above
- 3x GCSE’s grade A-C in any other subject
You must not already have a qualification in a similar subject at the same level, or higher level than this apprenticeship.
If you hold international equivalents of the above qualifications, at the time of your application you must be able to provide an official document that states how your international qualifications compare to the UK qualifications. Find out more here.
- Opportunity of a full-time role at the end of apprenticeship dependent on performance and availability
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team focussed on providing excellent support and helping the business grow. There will be opportunities to progress your career within the company.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.