IT Services Apprentice Analyst
Originally founded in 1567, Rugby School is one of the oldest schools in Britain! They feel that excellence should be celebrated and firmly believe in growth and development.
They are currently looking for a passionate IT Services Apprentice Analyst to join their IT team. Within this role, you will be growing and expanding your knowledge as well as gaining an understanding of Microsoft products, operating systems and security principles.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Gain experience of IT Service Management/help desk software
- Troubleshooting IT issues
- Install and support operating systems/ security principles
- Gain an understanding of Microsoft Office products
- Install and set up IT hardware
- Work with a range of Audio Visual technology
Full training and support will be provided throughout your apprenticeship by both Baltic Apprenticeships and Rugby School.
Desired Qualities, Skills and Knowledge:-
- Enthusiasm for IT
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer service experience – beneficial
- Troubleshooting experience – beneficial
- Knowledge and understanding of hardware & software
- Driving license beneficial not essential
- GCSE Maths Grade 4 & English Grade 3 or Level 2 Functional skills
Salary, Hours & Benefits:-
- Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- £9,945 Per Annum
- 25 Days holiday + Bank holiday
- Discounted gym membership
- Free parking & transport links
Baltic Apprenticeships were the first training provider to offer a completely tech-focused, tech-driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application, one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage.
Funding & Eligibility criteria:
Individuals must have a valid and eligible residency status to apply for this role.