This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company providing digital marketing support for the company. You will be working for...A digital marketing company with a dedicated team of marketing professionals specialising in content creation, search engine optimisation and e-commerce.
You will also be working through an award winning, Ofsted outstanding apprenticeship from QA - 94% go onto full-time jobs.
Buzz Agency believe in helping our clients with creative marketing, design and digital solutions, we’re passionate about what we do, intense on delivering answers, cool on the latest designs and inventive on technology trends. You will be part of a creative forward-thinking digital team who love developing innovative websites for an array of different clients. We are looking for a hard working, presentable, pleasant, well mannered, individual with great attention to detail who can work from their own initiative but also works well within a team.
- knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script, JQuery, PHP & My SQL
- knowledge of coding- understanding of Website CMS such as WordPress
- Knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields Plugin- SASS
- Knowledge of basic ethical SEO
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving
- Knowledge of FTP
- Some knowledge of servers
- Good time management and personal organisation
- Positive attitude towards work
- Good communication skills
- A willingness to learn
- Takes initiative
- Works well as part of a team but also uses own initiative
- Interested in a career in IT
- IT skills - Microsoft Office Suite
Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
GBP 14,500 per annum
28 days annual leave including public holidays
Future Career Progression:
Potential to grow within the team, taking on new tasks and benefiting from further training into IT
QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.